WHO IS CREATIVE GRIEF CERTIFICATION FOR?
Creative Grief Studio’s online training and Certification program is for you if you are:
- Experienced helping professional of any kind to include therapist, counselor, social worker, artist, art therapist, death doula, yoga instructor, support group facilitator, musician, music therapist, nurse, clergy, hospice volunteer, funeral home worker, body worker, teacher, coach or any other field where you are encountering clients having grief experiences.
- An experienced grief counselor or helping professional in any niche looking for inspiration, fresh perspectives and new, highly imaginative approaches to address loss and bereavement.
- A counselor, coach, doula, or other helping professional looking to enrich and enliven your grief support practice.
- A helping professional weary of limited models of grief and looking for respectful ways to help culturally diverse people with different life experiences manage different kinds of loss.
- A helping professional or volunteer who is dissatisfied with approaches viewing grief as a medical problem and wish rather to notice and nurture a clients’ agency and resilience.
- Therapist, Social Workers, Hospice Worker, Counselor, Art Therapist, Music Therapist, Nurse, Doula, Clergy, Spiritual Director, Funeral Director, Life Coach, Artist, Yoga Facilitator, Massage Therapist, Reiki Practitioner, Support Group Facilitator, or any other niche where you are encountering clients having grief experiences. Many of our Alumni come from these fields and have found our online training and creative grief certification has proven extremely relevant.
- A helping professional who are already familiar with foundational skills such as empathy, listening, and rapport-building and want to build advanced and grief-specific theory and practice into your work.
The class provides a foundation for an active and supportive global online learning community. The instructors are skilled, creative and professional in their facilitation, teaching, learner support and presentation of the course material. I found the prescribed literature, course notes and tools informative, practical and deeply empathetic in approach.
I have gone through a complete transformational change. I am not the same person before starting this program. I’m thinking I could have spent thousands of dollars with a professional therapist and still not achieve what I have personally and professionally achieved from this course. It was well worth the money I paid, in fact, I think it was “cheap” for what I gained.