WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM CREATIVE GRIEF STUDIO
When you register for our creative grief certification program you will receive course information and materials, live interactions, demonstrations and creative experiences designed to support your learning, as well as post-course assistance.
Information and Materials
- Printable comprehensive manuals providing the full theoretical base for our grief counseling training, as well as a complete bibliography and links for additional recommended resources.
- Recorded guest faculty lectures taught by internationally-renowned psychology and grief support practitioners (Dr. Kimberly Manning, Dr. Darcy Harris, Dr. Lorraine Hedtke, and others listed on our Faculty page.)
- Textbook and academic articles. You will purchase a book for prescribed reading and we will furnish the academic articles.
- Forms and Contract Templates.
- Weekly live sessions on Zoom in which we’ll teach and answer your questions, and guide you through experiential creative exercises. We audio-record all sessions so you may re-listen to them anytime in MP3 format.
- Optional 1:1 meet up with a Teaching Team member to ask questions, share your reflections, and / or debrief a bit about how the course experience is unfolding for you.
- A Creative Grief Studio “coaching buddy,” so you can work through the grief support practice homework together.
- Video demonstrations of heART-making materials and methods to set you at ease and inspire you.
- Video and audio demonstrations of creative grief support conversations to show you how theory might look like and sound in practice.
- Over 25 different creative grief support exercises that can be adapted for working with either individuals or groups.
- Worksheets for all the creative exercises, which you can adapt for your own use.
- A private classroom on the Ruzuku platform where you can post your heART-work, share your reflective journal entries and ask more questions.
- Access to the Creative Grief Support Alumni Classroom. After you finish our online training you are invited to access the library of recorded alumni conference calls. Here you will find covered topics such as guest speakers on business development, technology for entrepreneurs, plus additional grief support ideas as well as news about course content updates and more.
- On-going access to the online classroom, and all course updates.
- Opportunities for live calls with Creative Grief Support alumni post-course. We usually offer 3-4 calls per year for alumni.
- Advertising opportunities will be available for you in our e-news.
- Your professional listing on the Creative Grief Studio website, once you’re certified.
- Certification as a Creative Grief Support Practitioner is an option after you have completed the online creative coursework. At that time you may submit a completed packet for assessment to be considered for Certification as a Creative Grief Support Practitioner.
This course has helped me grow tremendously. I’ve already noticed a positive difference in the way that I facilitate my monthly support group. I have always considered becoming a coach, and the fact that this was specifically about issues surrounding grief and loss really resonated with me and the work that I do. The value is incredible and worth every penny.
This course is the most influential and excellent learning experience I have ever had, and I have taken many for which I have paid more. I felt safe, comfortable, and supported in this course. I can imagine taking the course again in the future, just to experience the evolution of the material.