- Course participation (content only, no certification): $2475 USD
- Certification assessment fee (if added on separately later): $975 USD
- Registration for both course participation + certification assessment at course start: $3300 USD (This represents a $150 USD discount off the $975 certification assessment fee. This discount does not apply to those awarded a scholarship because the scholarship covers 100% of the certification assessment fee.)
- Other possible discounts available: Please note that you may have other discounts available to you. If you pay your non-refundable deposit within 10 days of your acceptance letter, we’ll offer you another $200 off. If you have a code from an ad or from an in-service, then another $200 off is credited to you. And then see the details below for our interest-free payment plan options.
If your application is accepted, we will email you an acceptance letter and:
- Ask you to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE $500 (USD) deposit to secure your spot in the class. This will be credited towards the balance due of your class fee. Your spot in the class is only secured once you’ve paid this non-refundable deposit. Also if you pay your non-refundable deposit within 10 days of receiving your acceptance letter, we’ll give you $200 off the balance of the course fee due.
- Confirm your application for just the course participation (content track) OR the course plus certification assessment (certification track). You are welcome to register just for course participation, and decide about certification assessment any time after the course is finished, but there is a discount if you register for both up front.
- Ask if you’d like 1-pay, 3-pay, or 6-pay option to pay the balance of course fee due after you’ve paid your non-refundable deposit. You may pay the rest of the course fee as a single payment, or over three or six installments. There is no interest penalty for doing installment plans. We will invoice you 2 to 4 weeks prior to your course start date reflecting the choices you make here.
NOTE: The live sessions and content for both tracks are the same. So if you are unsure about whether you’d like to pursue certification, select the Content-Only Track and you will be able to decide later to join the Certification Prep session which prepares students for their certification assignments.
Example of possible discounts and payment plan options:
- Many applicants ask if they will be able to manage the course fee and if we can help them with discounts, scholarships, payment plans. We can and do offer all those options. Below are two possible examples of how it might look. Be in touch with us if you have questions. We are happy to work with you to make it happen!
First example – Content-Only Track with option to add Certification on later:
- Your full fee for Content-Only Track is $2475.
- When you pay your non-refundable deposit, that $500 is put toward this fee, so you’ll then have balance due of $1975.
- If you paid that deposit within 10 days of receiving your acceptance letter, you get a $200 discount on balance due so that brings it to $1775.
- If you choose the no-interest 6-Pay plan, your monthly payments will be $295.83 for 6 months.
TOTAL for Content-Only in first example: $2275
Optional Add-On: If you decided after taking the Content-Only that you want to add on the Certification piece after all, you can do that for an additional $975 certification assessment fee (no discount available when added-on) which will be due on whatever date you wish to submit your Certification packet for assessment. If you pay this way your final out-of-pocket total in the example above ends up being $3250, so it’s better to sign up for the Certification Track at the beginning if you think you may want it eventually.
Second example – Certification Track:
- If you register up front for both the Content AND the Certification, then your full fee includes a $150 discount off the $975 assessment fee portion, making your total $3300.
- When you pay your non-refundable deposit, that $500 is put toward this fee, so you’ll then have balance due of $2800.
- If you paid that non-refundable deposit within 10 days of receiving your acceptance letter, you get a $200 discount on balance due so that brings it to $2600.
- If you choose the no-interest 6-Pay plan, your monthly payments will be $433.33 for 6 months.
TOTAL for full Certification in second example: $3100
I feel like being immersed here in CGS…was like having a safely net and a guide book and a soft spiritual whisper from the universal bonding of mom’s who have lost a child…you can keep living and you can keep loving…you can talk about your child and honor them and continue to bring meaning to their time here and their death.
This course has not only provided me with a wealth of knowledge and insight on the subject of loss and grief, but in addition to that it has also helped me to reflect on, and sometimes challenge, consolidate and integrate everything I have learnt as a coach thus far. I knew from the outset that it would be rigorous, challenging and time consuming, and indeed it has been all three, but it has been incredibly worthwhile. Worth all the hours (and there have been many) invested in the course and well worth every penny.